Below you will find the warranty information for all Calibre Fitness Products. If you are experiencing a problem with one of our products, please fill out a warranty claim form found here
STRENGTH EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Structural Steel Framework|| ||Life time|
|Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide Rods, Structural Moving Parts|| ||2 years|
|Cable, Linear Bearings, Springs, Upholstery, Handgrips|| ||1 year|
|Items Not Listed|| ||6 months|
CARDIO EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Frame|| ||7 years|
|Display PCB|| ||2 years|
|Key Pad|| ||1 years|
|Motor Controller|| ||2 years|
|Durable Wear Parts|| ||1 years|
|Treadmill AC Motor|| ||3 years|
|Treadmill DC Motor|| ||1 years|
|Generator/EMS/ECB Brake|| ||2 years|
All other Calibre Fitness products and accessories are covered by a 6 month limited warranty.
Please note: Unless a product is specified as being ‘Commercial Rated’, it is assumed to be of ‘Domestic’ quality. A Domestic quality product is for home use only and is not covered under warranty for any other use, nor is the product covered for use by athletes or sports professionals.
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 days after leaving the factory.
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period, warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period.
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product.
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification.
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change.