- Allows user to do chin-ups, dips, push-ups and leg raises
- Angled back pad for added comfort
- Multiple grip positions
- Contoured arm rests for secure positioning
The Calibre Strength Series is American designed and represents the best value light commercial rated strength equipment available today!
This is an extensive series offering 42 quality models including weight benches, power racks and multi gyms, catering for all strength training exercises.
Contemporary look, improved pad styling for increased support, and highly visible pins and handles for easy user adjustment.
This series is the best choice for light commercial applications such as personal training studios and schools.
The Ideal Range For:
- Personal Training Studios
Also Supplied To:
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Government Departments
- Community Health Facilities
- Corporate Office Gyms
- Compact - space efficient design requires minimal floor space.
- Easy-to-use - flexible adjustments and pre-stretch features allow for optimal exercise positions.
- Rubber grips prevent slipping.
- Tubing: 2.5-2.75mm thickness, square tubing from 30 x 60mm to 40 x 80 mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity.
- Color: Metallic silver gray
- Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured after adhesiveness enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability.
- Weight Plates: 25mm machined cast weight plates with fitted precision nylon bushings to ensure smooth operation on guide rods.
- Guide Rods: 25mmdiameter steel shafts, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention.
- Weight Range: Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack can be easily reached from the seated position.
- Weight Selection Pin: Weight selection pin is yellow color-coded for easy identification.Magnetic weight selection pin ensures positive locking to plates and is secured to weight stack.
- Cables: Aircraft specific 5mm AmericanLoos cable with a 4,200 lb breaking strength. End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack.
Handles and Adjustments
- Handles: Slip resistant custom-molded rubber grip assembly with machined alloy end-cap and retaining ring.Push grips are over-sized to 35mm diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are over-sized to 32mm diameter for optimal gripping.
- Starting Position Adjustment: Hardenedspring-loaded snap-pin assembly with easy-to-grip pull handle for smooth position adjustment. Pull handle is yellow color-coded for easy identification.
- Seat/Back Pad Adjustments: Custom-molded sleeve-tube inserts in between inner and outer tubingensures stable, low friction seat adjustments. Ratcheting seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is yellow color-coded for easy identification. Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad.
- ABEC-rated bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
- Size: 4.5’’ (11mm)
Bearings and Pivot Joints
- Pillow block motor grade rotary bearings provided on machines with a cam assembly (Arm Curl, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Abdominal, and Back Extension).
- Axles: 25mm solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings for precise alignment and frictionless movement.
- Fabric: Premium quality, industrial vinyl with protective coating results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds universal fire regulations.
- Construction: 19mm thick plywood backing, followed by 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial vinyl. Total thickness is 60mm.
- Weight stack tower top securely covers the pulley mechanism.
- Machines are packaged partially pre-assembled to save time and eliminate steps.
- On average, assembly requires installation of 30 bolts or less.
- Assembly guide clearly instructs installation steps and tips.
|Commercial Rating: |
(LIGHT, SEMI, COMMERCIAL)
|Assembled Dimensions: |
L x W x H (MM)
|Maximum User Weight:|
Product Manual: Click here to download.
STRENGTH TRAINING EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
- Main frames: Life time
- Moving arms: 2 years
- Weight stack plates and components, rotary bearings, bushings and pulleys: 2 years
- Cable, linear bearings, springs, adjustments: 1 year
- Hand grips, upholstery pads and rollers, all other parts (including end caps, shrouds): 6 months
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 x days after leaving the factory
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period. Warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness. Additionally, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change.
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
If you have any questions, please click here to ask your questions about this product from Calibre Fitness.