Concept 2 Rowing Machine- Model 'D'
- Includes PM3 or PM4 Performance Monitor
- Flywheel design minimizes noise, maximizes smooth feel of rowing on the water
- Easy spiral damper controls feel of each pull
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position
- Aluminium rail capped with a stainless-steel track for smooth movement of the seat
- Adjustable monitor arm for compact storage
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing
- Compact storage: Indoor rower separates easily into two parts for transport and storage. This can be done on a daily basis; no tools are required
- Easy assembly: Tools and illustrated instructions included
- Caster wheels make it mobile
- Indoor rowers with PM4 come with a rechargeable battery pack and Garmin chest belt for heart rate monitoring
The Calibre Cardio Series is our benchmark commercial cardio training line.
This range has been finalised only after in depth industry research involving:
- All major fitness equipment suppliers.
- The factories producing the biggest brands world-wide.
- The factories producing the best quality at the best pricing.
- The factories offering the best warranties and back-up service.
Every cardio product combines the latest technology and best features with superior design, reliable performance and all represent great value.
This series is the best choice for full commercial applications where long lasting, reliable, functional cardio equipment is a must!
CARDIO EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Display PCB||2 years|
|Key Pad||1 year|
|Motor Controller||2 years|
|Durable Wear Parts||1 year|
|Treadmill AC Drive Motor||3 years|
|Generator/EMS/ECB Brake||2 years|
|Other Parts Not Listed||1 year|
- Each treadmill requires a 10 AMP dedicated line/circuit to receive benefit of warranty
- Excludes any damages caused by misuse or abuse of equipment.
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 x days after leaving the factory
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period. Warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness. Additionally, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change.
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
No reviews for this product yet.
Login to write a review!
Your Cart is currently empty.