Seated Calf Raise Machine
- Wide axle pivot point for added stability
- Adjustable knee pad with swivel action
The Calibre Strength Series is American designed and represents the best value light commercial strength equipment available today!
This is an extensive series offering 38 quality models, catering for all strength training exercises.
Contemporary look, improved pad styling for increased support, and highly visible pins and handles for easy user adjustment.
This series is the best choice for light commercial applications such as personal training studios and schools.
FRAME: Commercial styling 50mm x 50mm and 50mm x 70mm 11 gauge steel tubing provides excellent unit strength, durability and safety.
FRAME FINISH: Chemically etched then coated with electrostatically applied powder coat paint. Cleans easily.
TRANSPORT WHEELS: High-density composite dual wheels allow for easy movement.
UPHOLSTERY: Contoured designs are double stitched and fitted with premium grade virgin vinyl formulated to resist bacteria, mildew and stain while providing exceptional longevity and appearance.
UPHOLSTERED ROLLER PADS: Large upholstered high-density rollers provide commercial longevity and a great look.
PADDING: 20mm plywood padded with 50mm high-density resilient foam. All pads are finished with upholstered backs.
CABLES: 1000kg tested 3.1mm aircraft cable nylon-coated to 5mm.
PULLEYS: 115mm heavy-duty fibreglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings reduce friction and minimize cable wear.
ADJUSTMENT PINS: Quick and easy adjustments are secured with highly visible commercial grade spring-loaded pull-pins.
STABILIZER SLEEVES: Wrap-around, high-density stabilizer sleeves are bolted on to ensure they stay put while increasing unit stability.
|Commercial Rating: |
(LIGHT, SEMI, COMMERCIAL)
|Assembled Dimensions: |
L x W x H (MM)
|Maximum User Weight:|
|Maximum Weight Load: |
(KGS) (Excluding User)
Product Manual: Click here to download.
STRENGTH TRAINING EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide Rods, Structural Moving Parts||2 years|
|Cables, Linear Bearings, Springs||1 year|
|Upholstery, Handgrips, All Other Items||6 months|
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 x days after leaving the factory
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period. Warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness. Additionally, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change.
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
If you have any questions, please click here to ask your questions about this product from Calibre Fitness.