Seated Leg Curl Machine (200Lbs)
- Knee position pad adjusts to ensure correct starting position is achieved
- Seat back pad and tibia pad adjust without affecting knee alignment or start positioning angle
- CAMS (constant adaptive movement) to ensure hamstrings work according to strength curve
The Calibre Xtreme Series is our flagship commercial strength training line!
This is an extensive series offering 48 heavy duty models, catering for all strength training exercises.
User friendly design, advanced biomechanics, clean lines, unprecedented functionality and smooth, fluid movement.
Every piece features a contemporary look and colour scheme, and combines the best features with superior design and reliable performance.
This series is the best choice for full commercial applications where long lasting, reliable, functional strength equipment is a must!
Tubing: 2.5mm to 2.75mm, 50mm by 100 mm tubing, electro-welded to maximum integrity.
Colour: Tungsten (metallic silver gray).
Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured after adhesiveness enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability.
Weight Plates: 25mm machined cast weight plates with fitted precision nylon bushings to ensure smooth operation on guide rods.
Guide Rods: 25mm diameter steel shafts, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention.
Weight Range: Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack can be easily reached from the seated position.
Weight Selection Pin: Weight selection pin is yellow colour-coded for easy identification. Magnetic weight selection pin assures positive locking to plates and is secured to weight stack with tether.
Cables: Aircraft spec 5mm American Loose cable with a 4,200 lb breaking strength. End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack.
HANDLES AND ADJUSTMENTS-
Handles: Slip resistant custom-moulded rubber grip assembly with machined alloy end-cap and retaining ring. Push grips are over-sized to 39mm diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are over-sized to 32mm diameter for optimal gripping.
Starting Position Adjustment: Hardened spring-loaded snap-pin assembly with easy-to-grip pull handle for smooth position adjustment. Pull handle is yellow colour-coded for easy identification.
Seat and Back Pad Adjustments: Custom-moulded sleeve-tube inserts in between inner and outer tubing insures stable, low friction seat adjustments. Ratcheting seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is yellow colour-coded for easy identification. Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad.
ABEC-rated bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
Glass fibre reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
BEARINGS AND PIVOT JOINTS:
Pillow block motor grade rotary bearings provided on machines with a cam assembly (Arm Curl, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Abdominal, and Back Extension).
Axles: 25mm solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings for precise alignment and frictionless movement.
Fabric: Premium quality, industrial vinyl with protective coating results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds universal fire regulations.
Construction: 4-piece design with 19mm thick plywood backing, followed by 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial vinyl, total thickness is 60mm.
WEIGHT STACK AND TOWER ENCLOSURE:
Weight stack tower top covers secure the pulley mechanism, and include 2 accessory trays with bottle holders for both user and bystanders.
Translucent high density hardened plastic shrouds enclosing the back of the weight stack.
|Commercial Rating: |
(LIGHT, SEMI, COMMERCIAL)
|Assembled Dimensions: |
L x W x H (MM)
|Maximum User Weight:|
|Weight Stack: |
Product Manual: Click here to download.
STRENGTH TRAINING EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide Rods, Structural Moving Parts||2 years|
|Cables, Linear Bearings, Springs||1 year|
|Upholstery, Handgrips, All Other Items||6 months|
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 x days after leaving the factory
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period. Warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness. Additionally, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change.
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
If you have any questions, please click here to ask your questions about this product from Calibre Fitness.