Rear Kick Machine
- Ergonomic body position targets gluteal muscle groups
- Large oversized footplates for maximum support, user comfort and workout variety
- Pelvic pad allows users to relax the back whilst base leg pad reduces weight of the body on the supporting limbs
Every piece of the Calibre Pro-Line Series plate-loaded strength training equipment is designed and built to unleash powerful results!
This is an extensive full commercial rated series offering 25 heavy duty models, covering the most popular strength training exercises. Designed to move as we move!
Performance focussed designs with the freedom and feel of free weights with none of the risks associated with free weight training! For the ultimate in performance, ergonomics and biomechanics!
Manufactured from high quality, heavy oversized tubing and finished in polarized titanium two coat powder-coating.
This series is the best choice for full commercial applications where long lasting, reliable, functional strength equipment is a must!
The Ideal Range For:
- High Performance Sports Facilities
- Commercial Health Clubs/Gyms
- Crossfit Training
Also Supplied To:
- Personal Training Studios
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Government Departments
- Robust, effective and aesthetically appealing, this professional plate loaded line is designed to reproduce the feeling of using free weights
- The application of advanced biomechanics ensures that our equipment follows the body’s physiological movement to help keep the user free from injury
- Minimum maintenance is required for commercial applications.
- Instructive- Simple, step-by-step instructions and training tips help users get the most out of their workout.
- Tubing:50 x 100mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity.
- Colour: Red/Black
- Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured after adhesiveness enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability.
- Free weight loaded
Handles and Adjustments
- Handles: Slip resistant custom-molded metal grip assembly with machined alloy end-cap and retaining ring.
- Seat Adjustments: Custom-molded sleeve-tube inserts in between inner and outer tubinginsures stable, low friction seat adjustments. Ratcheting seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is black colour-coded for easy identification. Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat.
Bearings and Pivot Joints
- Axles: 25mm solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings for precise alignment and frictionless movement.
- Fabric: Premium quality, industrial vinyl with protective coating results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds universal fire regulations.
- Construction: 4-piece design with 19mm thick plywood backing, followed by 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial vinyl. Total thickness is 60mm.
- Machines are packaged partially pre-assembled to save time and eliminate steps.
- On average, assembly requires installation of 30 bolts or less.
- Assembly guide clearly instructs installation steps and tips.
|Commercial Rating: |
(LIGHT, SEMI, COMMERCIAL)
|Assembled Dimensions: |
L x W x H (MM)
|Maximum User Weight:|
|Maximum Weight Load: |
(KGS) (Excluding User)
Product Manual: Click here to download.
STRENGTH TRAINING EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
- Main frames: Life time
- Rotary bearings and bushings: 2 years
- Bearings, springs, adjustments: 1 year
- Hand grips, upholstery pads and rollers, all other parts (including end caps, shrouds): 6 months
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 x days after leaving the factory
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period. Warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness. Additionally, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change.
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
No reviews for this product yet.
Login to write a review!