Abdominal & Lower Back Machine (250Lbs)
The Calibre Dual Motion Series is space saving and has been engineered for value!
This series offers a compact footprint by using multi-function mechanisms and providing two exercises in one machine.
The dual function designs offer the most popular exercises delivered in an 8 model package.
This series is the best choice for light to medium commercial applications where floor space is limited.
Colour: Silver Gary
Tubing: 2.5 mm to 2.75mm. Square tube differs from any other types, from 30*60mm to 40*80mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity.
19mm thick plywood backing, followed by 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial vinyl, total thickness is 60mm.
Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured after adhesiveness enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability.
Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 4,200 lb breaking strength. End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack.
Shroud is applied to protect the equipment or the possible injury during operation.
Instructions: simple, step-by-step instructions and training tips help users getting the most out of their exercise.
Compact: space efficient design requires minimal floor space.
Easy-to-use, flexible adjustments allow for optimal exercise positions.
Pulleys: Glass fibre reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
Pad Colour Option: Brown, Gray, Black.
|Commercial Rating: |
(LIGHT, SEMI, COMMERCIAL)
|Assembled Dimensions: |
L x W x H (MM)
|Maximum User Weight:|
|Weight Stack: |
Product Manual: Click here to download.
STRENGTH EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Structural Steel Framework||Life time|
|Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide Rods, Structural Moving Parts||2 years|
|Cable, Linear Bearings, Springs Upholstery, Handgrips||1 year|
|Items Not Listed||6 months|
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 days after leaving the factory.
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period, warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period.
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product.
- This warranty does not apply to damanges caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification.
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
If you have any questions, please click here to ask your questions about this product from Calibre Fitness.