IR500 Commercial Recumbent Bike
Drive System: Ribbed belt & secondary drive system
Resistance Levels: 16 Levels
HR Monitoring: heart rate telemetry and contact heart rate system
Display: 3 window Dot Matrix LED
Readouts: Watts, speed and time, calories, calories/hour, METS, RPM, distance, course profile, heart rate, heart rate tracking, 1/4 mile or 400 metres motivational track, laps completed
Programs: 6 pre-set programs, 3 HRC programs, 2 custom programs, and quick start
Features: Wrap-around seat adjust, dual function fold-away armrest, accessory tray and bottle holder, etc.
Brake System: Self generating
The Calibre Cardio Series is our benchmark commercial cardio training line.
This range has been finalised only after in depth industry research involving:
- All major fitness equipment suppliers.
- The factories producing the biggest brands world-wide.
- The factories producing the best quality at the best pricing.
- The factories offering the best warranties and back-up service.
Every cardio product combines the latest technology and best features with superior design, reliable performance and all represent great value.
This series is the best choice for full commercial applications where long lasting, reliable, functional cardio equipment is a must!
(LIGHT, SEMI, COMMERCIAL)
L x W x H (MM)
|Maximum User Weight:
Product Manual: Click here to download.
CARDIO EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Display PCB||2 years|
|Key Pad||1 year|
|Motor Controller||2 years|
|Durable Wear Parts||1 year|
|Treadmill AC Motor||3 years|
|Treadmill DC Motor||1 year|
|Generator/EMS/ECB Brake||2 years|
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 days after leaving the factory.
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period, warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period.
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product.
- This warranty does not apply to damanges caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification.
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
If you have any questions, please click here to ask your questions about this product from Calibre Fitness.