Full Commercial Upright Bike
Drive System: Ribbed belt & secondary drive system
Resistance system: Self generating
Resistance Levels: 16 levels
Readouts: Time, Distance, RPM, Speed, Level, Calories & Pulse
Advanced computer with Back lit screen
Easily Adjustable various seat height levels by Air pressure
Elegant Handlebars with Arm pads
Pulse sensors on Handles
Fully adjustable pedal straps
Adjustable Floor levels & wheels for easy movements
Build-in reading rack, rechargeable batteries& accessory tray
The Calibre Cardio Series is our benchmark commercial cardio training line.
This range has been finalised only after in depth industry research involving:
- All major fitness equipment suppliers.
- The factories producing the biggest brands world-wide.
- The factories producing the best quality at the best pricing.
- The factories offering the best warranties and back-up service.
Every cardio product combines the latest technology and best features with superior design, reliable performance and all represent great value.
This series is the best choice for full commercial applications where long lasting, reliable, functional cardio equipment is a must!
|Commercial Rating: |
(LIGHT, SEMI, COMMERCIAL)
|Assembled Dimensions: |
L x W x H (MM)
|Maximum User Weight:|
Product Manual: Click here to download.
CARDIO EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Display PCB||2 years|
|Key Pad||1 year|
|Motor Controller||2 years|
|Durable Wear Parts||1 year|
|Treadmill AC Drive Motor||3 years|
|Generator/EMS/ECB Brake||2 years|
|Other Parts Not Listed||1 year|
- Each treadmill requires a 10 AMP dedicated line/circuit to receive benefit of warranty
- Excludes any damages caused by misuse or abuse of equipment.
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 x days after leaving the factory
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period. Warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness. Additionally, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change.
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
If you have any questions, please click here to ask your questions about this product from Calibre Fitness.