Chest Press Machine
- Independently moving arms for a more balanced workout
- Ergonomic body position targets central chest muscle groups
- Converging handles provide a natural movement
- Added stretch cord offers a stretching point for users prior to workout
Every piece of the Calibre Pro-Line Series plate-loaded strength training equipment is designed and built to unleash powerful results. This is an extensive series offering 18 heavy duty models, covering the most popular strength training exercises.
Performance focussed designs with the freedom and feel of free weights with none of the risks associated with free weight training. Designed to move as we move!
Manufactured from high quality, heavy oversized tubing and finished in polarized titanium two coat powder coating for the ultimate in performance, ergonomics and biomechanics.
This series is the best choice for full commercial applications where long lasting, reliable, functional strength equipment is a must.
EASY GRIP: Thanks to the ergonomic design, the push-and-pull movements are more effective and comfortable thanks to the even load distribution. The grip surface features a grainy texture to provide increased grip and prevent lateral slipping.
SEATS/UPHOLSTERY: High density memory foam padded upholstery designed to mould to individual bodies with thick double stitched vinyl overlay. Easy seat height adjustment.
SAFETY: The ergonomic design of the equipment results in high performance with none of the potential dangers associated with using free weights.
PERFORMANCE: The application of biometric design principles maximises the benefits of every workout.
MAINTENANCE-FREE: The Pro-Line Series is maintenance-free equipment.
|Commercial Rating: |
(LIGHT, SEMI, COMMERCIAL)
|Assembled Dimensions: |
L x W x H (MM)
|Maximum User Weight:|
|Maximum Weight Load: |
(KGS) (Excluding User)
Product Manual: Click here to download.
STRENGTH EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
|Structural Steel Framework||Life time|
|Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide Rods, Structural Moving Parts||2 years|
|Cable, Linear Bearings, Springs Upholstery, Handgrips||1 year|
|Items Not Listed||6 months|
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 days after leaving the factory.
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period, warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period.
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product.
- This warranty does not apply to damanges caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification.
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
If you have any questions, please click here to ask your questions about this product from Calibre Fitness.