Hit & Spin Shield
- Made from Heavy duty Rip-stop Vinyl
- Double-stitched seams
- High density one piece foam
- Extra tough rear handle strap
- Great for all stand up warm ups, tackling, grappling, bumping, etc
- Ideal for Rugby League ,Rugby Union &AFL Training
- Also used for Wrestling and MMA for tackling, grappling, take downs and free flow position transition drills
- Can also be used for Bootcamp and Crossfit training for stuff like push-ups, sit-ups, stretching and strengthening routines
- 61cm high
- 45cm wide
- Weight 6kg
This product is covered by a 6 month limited warranty.
Please note: Unless a product is specified as being 'Commercial Rated', it is assumed to be of 'Domestic' quality. A Domestic quality product is for home use only and is not covered under warranty for any other use, nor is the product covered for use by athletes or sports professionals.
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The warranty periods commence 5 x days after leaving the factory
- This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period. Warranty claims need to be made within the warranty period
- Parts repaired or replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
- To claim under this warranty, the customer must notify Calibre Fitness within 30 days after the date of discovery of any defects and make the defected product available for visual inspection in any form for Calibre Fitness. Additionally, unaltered or undefaced serial tag must be shown along with the defected product
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by accident, misuse, improper service or non-Calibre modification
- You are consenting to be bound by the following warranty terms and conditions
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases
- Conditions subject to change.
Please note: Calculation does not consider the quantity you have selected above and is done for one unit only.
If you have any questions, please click here to ask your questions about this product from Calibre Fitness.